Sabtu, 15 April 2017

Ask an Expert " a Makeup Artist"



                                                                   Maudy a “Makeup Artist”

Her complete name Indah Maudy Andriana Putri , and daily life is usually called by the name Momot. I know Momot of Junior Hight School. After graduating from junior high school we continue in high school together hehehe. But unfortunately Momot should now proceed with studies in different universities. Me and Momot It less friendly more 8 years.  Therefore we are still friends to this day. And now, I want to interview Momot. Me and Momod has promised to meet tomorrow. And I also will make over by momod hahaha. Stay tune :p
There were some questions I asked to her, and I will just write it for you below. Check it out!
Devi (D)             : Halo my bestfriend :p
Momod (M)       : Halo dev, long time no communication :( you make me sad !!!
(D)                     : I’m so sorry mot, I’m busy :(
(M)                     : By the way, what is wrong?
(D)                     : Hehehe, I just want you to interview about a makeup artist :p may I ?
(M)                     : Of course
(D)                     : First, where do you get your inspiration from?
(M)                     : I get my inspiration from so many different things : fashion, history, different culture, plants and nature
(D)                      : Who are some people that have inspired you throughout your career ?
(M)                     : The inspiration for the makeup artist is Sam Fine, Charlie Green, Pat McGrath, Tom Pecheux and Gucci Westman. The inspiration for the designer is Betsey Johnson, Tom Ford, Kate Spade, Donatalle Versace and etc
(D)                      : How long have you been a makeup artist and how did you get your start in the industry ?
(M)                     : 3 years, I started in Pontianak, originated from the makeup graduation.
(D)                      : What do you love most about makeup?
(M)                     : The never ending boundless options-making someone look so different. Changing people’s image to suit their mood or moment. It’s endless.
(D)                      : What your favorite makeup brush?
(M)                      : May favorite makeup brush is actually and eyebrow brush. It’s a giant soft version of the tiny hard angled ones you usually see it works great creating a full, luscious natural looking brow in one swipe.
(D)                        : What’s your favorite make up product?
(M)                       : Make up for ever, maybelline, mac, dior and etc
(D)                        : Ok! thanks for the time.

after the interview.... taraaa.........



2 komentar:

speech of junk food

Assalamualaikum wrwb and good morning. Hallo ladies and gentlemen, first of all I would like to ask all of you to give thanks to th...